Thursday 24 May 2007

Untitled

I can't sleep. I wish I could, but I can't.
Right now I just feel as there's only one thing in the world that could make me feel any better.
I want to be held, and cuddled, and told that everything is going to be alright. That things will work out for the best, and that I have to believe that, and have faith in what I believe in.
I want to feel wanted, and needed. I want to feel desired, more than anything else right now. I want to be kissed, and to be touched. Like I'm special. Like I'm important. Like I'm not just anyone, but like I'm someone. I want to give myself, and to trust. But I'm scared. I need to feel her, and I need to be close to her. I want her to want me, not because she feels sorry for me, or wants to make me happy, but because she wants me. I miss her. She's so far away. But right now, I'm seriously considering the 4 hour drive to Sheffield, just to be close to her. I can't, I know I can't. But wanting and desiring her this much right now is even more impossible than usual. Only I don't say anything to her because I'm scared of rejection. It's not an ideal time for her, right in the middle of her finals, and deadlines left right and centre. It's not fair for me to be an added pressure right now.
God I want her though. And I don't quite know what to do!

Life is too complicated by half sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a really really good ;)
excuse to call her.....

Call and tell her I'm sad because when I try to go to her blog now, it says "page not found" --on the blogger site. Wha' happen??
:(

That will be an excellent reason to ring her up....I would, but I don't have her number. :)