Tuesday 27 March 2007

Some Words Of Encouragement

So the more estute of you out there will notice a 'words of encouragement' section has appeared on the right hand side of the page beneath my vital statistics.
I have been encouraged by a number of people to have a section where people can post comments about my blog as a whole, rather than specific to a particular post. So I thought it would be a good idea to generate such a section on the blog to see how it goes.
In terms of the layout, I think I want this section to remain in the right margin as it is now, which of course applies a restriction in terms of people posting such comments about the blog as a whole, in that only the blog author, that being me, can post in this region.
Hence this blog post.
I was wondering what you guys that read my blog think of the idea? And as such, whether any of you had a relevant comment about my blog which you would like to see added to this section? If so, then please feel free to email me, or MSN me, or post a comment on here letting me know you would be interested in submitting a comment, and I'll find a way of getting it and adding it to the section. It would be really cool if I could get a few short but positive comments, after all, it is knowing that people like how I write, and don't think I am completely off my tree, that encourages me to carry on!

This is a bit of a work in progress at the moment, as I'll need to adjust things accordingly as I get comments (if I get comments at all of course). So bear with me... but it would be wonderful to hear from you all!

No comments: