Friday 9 March 2007

Retail Therapy

I'd like to admit that there was such a thing as retail therapy, although with two shopping centres down and still nothing bought, It didn't quite work like that!
I am absolutely shattered, so this post is going to be short and sweet, and I'll cover things properly in my next post when I have some more time, but I wanted to post something to fund my daily progress of things!
I did end up trying on a couple of nice pairs of trousers, which I thought were really nice. However, neither seemed to fit properly! One pair was like a size too big, although they were a size 16, and they didn't have the next size down. And the other pair fitted better, but hung funny in the groin region! So I seem to be somewhere between a size 14 and a 16 in the lower regions, which is like the smallest I've been in a long while! And I've not even been trying!
So this has given me some motivation to look after myself and do something about it properly in the hope of getting to look rather good out of it all! So in that sense, I'm feeling quite positive!
The top half however is restricted in its clothes size due to the presence of breasts! Which I'm not complaing about, as my breasts are probably my best asset.
I'm hoping for an hour-glass figure! So prepare for the fitness and healthy eating routine to make myself look good!
Hows that for positivity?!
Well, as I said... the proper update will be when I'm less tired and have more time! But I thought it was a good idea to post when I was actually feeling good for a change! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaayyyy!

You sound good and I like the sound of the "motivation to look after myself" bit!

Soon you will posting pics of that hour-glass figure!

Hugs & cheers!

Kermit xx

Lucy said...

Hahaha, not sure about the posting a pic of the hour-glass figure... I'm the shy and retiring type! Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
The positivity is still here, just not had chance to post a proper update over the past couple of days.
And I feel like I've got a million and one things to cover in my next post! So, apologies if it is likely to be a long one!
-x-

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it and will keep checking back!

K xx

Deadly Female said...

Hey girl...glad things are looking good for you xx