Wednesday 7 March 2007

Nothing Much

That pretty much sums it all up right now. I've been doing 'nothing much' all day. Hence there is nothing particularly exciting to report on today.
I took another Nytol last night to aid the sleep. I succumbed to the pressure of just wanting one good uninterrupted night's sleep! I am seriously starting to panic about this sleep thing though. It seems like night is the worst time in the world to try and switch that damn brain of mine off and it runs in super overdrive. Then it's as much as I can do to stop the stupidity coming out!
I did however have a lie in this morning, it was getting on for 11am when I got up. I think it made me feel more refreshed, although I always tend to feel drowsy the next day after taking a Nytol, so it's bittersweet really.

I've had a bugger of a headache all day too, which just won't go. So so much for a relaxing day!
I've purposely been doing not much, just catching up on emails, and replying to blog comments and so forth. As well as watching some television. So I've just been loafing about. As I said, nothing too exciting!

As we speak, I am also venturing on MSN for the first time in many weeks, just to let the world know I'm still around!

I just wish I could feel less tired and drained all the time, I think then I'd be able to manage the harder tasks of getting on with something more productive like proper job hunting and so forth. Rather than getting frustrated! Pick thy self up and move woman! Move!!!

Ooh, I did have a rather exciting letter from my friend Dora today, which was great to receive! And she made me smile muchly, as we've not been in touch for a few weeks! So 'thank you hun', your words were greatly appreciated! And nice hand-writing by the way!

I think I'm goingto just spend the remainder of my afternoon loafing around, and opting to start some serious job hunting properly tomorrow.

Watch this space!!!!

Oh, and go by a spineless yucca!!! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have the sleeping problem when I was going through stuff, too. I agree. It was one of the worst parts. Then, I just decided to make myself busy and that helped because by the time my head hit the pillow I was so tired I had no choice but to sleep. I also read a lot. Very positive, upbeat stuff or anything escapist. The other thing I found that helped was exercise. It helped me with the sleep and it made me feel better. Maybe some of these kinds of things might work for you.

Good luck with the job hunt. Looking forward to hearing about that.

Take care,

Kermit xx