Monday 16 April 2007

It's Only Words, And Words Are All I Have, To Take Your Heart Away...

OK, so it's a little corny, but it's how I feel. I'm in Sheffield right now, visiting FT. I want to post about that right now, but then I want to spend every waking hour with her, and so am not wasting any time with posting in great depth. There were just a few things I needed to post while they were fresh in my mind. The story will be foretold later on no doubt.

I was shopping today while FT was in a lecture. I found something I'd been looking for for a while. A literary record if you like of a present I gave her when we were together. A scroll that said how I felt at the time. I stood in the shop today and copied all the words into a draft message on my phone... not sure it was strictly legal, but there you go!

And in the process, I realised the words are just applicable and mean just as much now about the way I feel about her and about us as I ever did. And I wanted to post them on here:

This Is From My Heart With Love To You…


This is for every hour we have spent together.
For every kiss, each embrace,
And each tear shed for one another.
For every precious moment we have created,
Just by being Together.
For all the times we managed to work through our anger
And our tears.
For all the times I was distressed and you were patient.
For all the beautiful memories of the love we have made.
And given to each other, of all the tenderness,
And love that you have shown to me,
All the little things that you have done for me,
That in time have added up to be so great.
Most of all this is from me,
To show you just how special I believe you really are,
To thank you for everything you have done for me,
And let you know exactly how I feel about you,
And remind you that I will always love you.

No comments: