Saturday 7 July 2007

A Poem Called... Time - a meeting of head, heart & soul

Trying to find the words,
I'm not usually stuck.
I can see all sides clearly now,
As much as it hurts.

Suddenly my mind is pounding.
My heart and soul aching.
So many issues,
I feel like so little time.
I don't want to rush,
I want to do it right.
My head untangling,
My soul still bare as the night.

I know somewhere you still feel the way you used to.
I see it in your eyes.
I know it scares you.

But I know you can't handle this right now.
I can't blame you for that.
But I'm scared,
More than I've ever been afraid in my whole life.
I'm scared tomorrow will be too late.

I hated the person I was.
You deserved better.
I'm learning to like the person I'm becoming.
But I can't change completely today.
I'm scared she'll arrive too late.

I don't want to live in fear.
I just want to love you like in my heart and soul!

Please, someone. Just press pause until she gets here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Lucy. I feel for you. I truly do.

How are things going otherwise?

Anonymous said...

where have you gone? hope you're doing ok.

Anonymous said...

Hey! You've been missing for a very long time. Are you ever going to blog again? How are things going? Let us know.